Sanctum of Domination [HEROIC]
✔️ SoD Heroic run
✔️ 9.1 Sanctum of Domination HEROIC
✔️ 3/5/7/9/10 bosses farm
SANCTUM OF DOMINATION SERVICE INCLUDES
- A single Castle of SoD run on Normal difficulty.
- All the loot that dropped to you directly. Bosses drop 239-246 ilvl items on Normal difficulty.
You will kill the following bosses:
- The Tarragrue
- The Eye of the Jailer
- The Nine
- Remnant of Ner’zhul
- Soulrender Dormazain
- Painsmith Raznal
- Guardian of the First Ones
- Fatescribe Roh-Kalo
- Sylvanas Windrunner
SoD Heroic boost conditions:
- Achievements for killing selected bosses, which will count towards your Sanctum of Domination meta-achievement.
- Killing Sanctum of Domination bosses on any difficulty will count towards your Great Vault Raid weekly objectives and add Sanctum of Domination loot to your Great Vault bonus loot options.
- Please understand, that loot traders are affected by in-game limitations and will not be able to trade an item, if the item in question is higher than one they got equipped in that slot. The average item level of our loot traders is, currently, 239+.
- If loot traders are added to the boost: The service also includes all tradeable loot that your personal traders will get. Keep in mind, that BoE items can’t be traded between realms.
How soon do we start?
- Normally raids start every day. To check our boost schedule please contact us in Chat or add us in Discord
How long will it take?
- Usually it's really fast, not more than 3 hours. However first weeks of new raid content time of boost may vary
What happens right after purchasing?
- Our manager will contact you and provide a professional raid team with flexible schedule, according to your preference. You will be invited in-game into raid at appointed time, got summoned and play on your character during SoD raid