Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 player) is an achievement that you can get over the accomplishment of 17 different missions. All players popular games in the world WoW it is well known that the conquest of such achievement requires a special level of training, as it is not an easy task. What to do in a situation when for dungeon and conquest achievements do not have enough experience? Here comes the boosts store, which offers assistance to professional players.
The Glory of the Icecrown Raider 25 player achievement is one of the most popular at the moment. As a reward for accomplishing all the achievements for Glory of ICC, you get a chic flying dragon-skeleton. Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher will be an excellent addition to your collection. He will not stand by your side and you will definitely want to fly on it.
By completing all the necessary achievements, you get as much as 195 points to the overall rating. This applies to those players who have a minimum level of equipment of 820 and improved weapons of the Artifact, there is a possibility of encountering a problem in the process of completing some achievements, since they require a team game of hormones. We will help you with completing achievement Glory of the Icecrown Raider (25 players), from you only 80 level character will be required.
Criteria of achievement:
- Heroic: Storming the Citadel (25 player)
- Heroic: The Crimson Hall (25 player)
- Boned (25 player)
- I'm on a Boat (25 player)
- Dances with Oozes (25 player)
- Nausea, Heartburn, Indigestion... (25 player)
- Once Bitten, Twice Shy (25 player)
- All You Can Eat (25 player)
- Neck-Deep in Vile (25 player)
- Heroic: The Plagueworks (25 player)
- Heroic: The Frostwing Halls (25 player)
- Full House (25 player)
- I've Gone and Made a Mess (25 player)
- Flu Shot Shortage (25 player)
- The Orb Whisperer (25 player)
- Portal Jockey (25 player)
- Been Waiting a Long Time for This (25 player)
You will receive: Reins of the Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher